b Riding East: Étude-Tableaux No. 3

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Étude-Tableaux No. 3

After a fairly significant lapse, I'm writing again. I've been a bit busy lately with work and school. And my kids.

I considered continuing my preludes with a second book. Yet at least for now, I want a little more freedom to explore new ideas without boundaries and structure. A single prelude might satisfy such goals, but not a set. And so I'll try something new, paying homage to a former resident of Menlo Park. I hope to record this piece in the coming weeks.
[5/1/2015 just recorded it. needs work.]
[5/30/2015 no 1 just became no 3]

Étude-Tableaux No. 3
Étude-Tableaux No. 3 score

ps I'm not gonna talk so much about the structure any more. If you discover something interesting, it may have been by design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home