b Riding East: Schumann Arabeske

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Schumann Arabeske

Jaehyun Park recorded the video of my performance of Schumann's Arabeske in C Major Opus 18 at our final studio concert at Stanford. I've posted the video here.


It was a fairly insane quarter given I was defending and submitting my dissertation for my Ph.D. Between the Ph.D. and Smule, I didn't have time to finish the late Schubert Sonata, D958 in C minor, that I had started. Yet I couldn't help but learn the Scherzo and Largo movements from Chopin's 3rd Sonata while finishing my dissertation (I don't know why -- something about confronting my demons when completing the Ph.D.), but it wasn't ready either. So I played the Schumann Arabeske at the concert. Unfortunately there were a few memory slips. Oh well. I hope I have more time for piano now that I'm finished with my Ph.D.


Blogger nokialumia said...

Hello this is Apple from China. I"m writing to seek for an opportunity to cooperate with you. We"re looking for a music mobile App to promote a song for a product and we find Songify is exactly the type that we need. May we have a chance to talk with you in details on this? Many thanks. Mail:applexu@socialab.com.cn

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home